Migrate Your App to Angular or React
- AngularJS to Angular Rewrite
Rewriting Your Codebase Is Risky Without the Right Digital Transformation Partner
Without the right digital transformation partner, migrating or rewriting your application is a challenging endeavor.
- The context of your original application is lost
- Your scope creeps exponentially as you try to get it right this time
- New practices to learn (Git, test-driven development, continuous integration)
- New development processes to learn (Agile, Scrum, etc.)
Even with the right digital transformation partner, daunting organizational challenges remain.
- You need to release new versions of software to your customers and can’t afford to take two’s off for a rewrite
- There is a large risk your rewrite may end up going in the wrong direction due to being new to the technology and browser-centric web architecture practices
- You still have skill gaps in the front-end engineering tier due to everyone being new to it.
- Migrating to so many new processes means that even with a well-trained team, organizational adjustment and alignment issues might derail the entire project.
The opportunity costs of not serving your current market for too long is far higher than the cost of building the new software, and even if you had the budget to hire your missing skills, market realities mean you won’t be able to hire those people fast enough.
How Rangle Works With You To Successfully Migrate Your App
- Reuse as much of your software as you can by building a service-oriented architecture against your current codebase. Allocate 1/2 your team to this.
- Allocate 1/4 of your team to support existing customer requirements and needs.
- After your initial release, move more of your other team members on to the front-end engineering team and we will hand off the project to you.